Sunday, May 28, 2006

Poppy II?


So I have been looking for a new rabbit for the past few days. Then I came across this rabbit in the picture above that looks like Poppy from a local shelter. I have seen other rabbits that look similar to Poppy before, but this one is different. Not only with her look, but guess what she is called? ... Poppy! How often do you come across a rabbit that looks like yours and with the same name? Plus, this is while I'm looking for a new rabbit. From a person that have met her, she said Poppy II is a very nice bunny too. Unfortunately, for me that is, she was already adopted. I had imagined calling her P-Two or P-Jay, for Poppy 2 or Poppy Junior. Oh well, it's good that she found a home nonetheless. From the looks of things, I'll probably be fostering a big bunny named Coconut (picture below) from Rabbit Rescue for now.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool that another bunner is back in your life. Poppy seemed to make you so happy, that it would be a waste not to share it with another. Congrats on your foster!
    =:8

    ReplyDelete