Monday, July 16, 2007

Jack the one-day foster rabbit


Jack is a foster rabbit that is staying with me tonight. Tomorrow, her (yes, Jack is a she) new family will be picking her up already. She haven't ventured out of her cage yet. She does seem to be a sweet rabbit though. As I've been able to pet her in her cage and she would just melt down. Her coat is soft and comfortable too. I bet she's great for snuggling!

If you may have noticed, the cage she came with has wire flooring. This is really bad for their feet (just imagine standing on those wire all day yourself) and I should put down a towel or something for her. But I don't have any extra at the moment and I'm keeping the gate door open, so I'll let that slip for tonight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a love-muffin! What a lucky girl. Btw, a friend's rabbit named Jack was also a girl. :)
    Bunny hugs,
    =:8

    ReplyDelete